Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
Yup, the New Year means a new start! We are all reflecting on the crap we ate and drank all holiday season! (Scarlet gained 3 lbs...she's a begger and every party I had, she got cheese, chips and junk from my guests....she's got begging eyes...they couldn't resist!)
Why not incorporate your dog in your new start? Here are a few cool, FUN things you can do with your best friend!
1. Take More Walks- Great for YOU and your dog. Dog's who walk 4x's a day tend to have less joint problems and are better behaved.
2. Socialize More- Interaction with people and animals is great for the brain...yours and your pooch!
3. Stay Healthy- It's a drag to go to the doc or the vet, but make time once a year for you and your doggie for a quick check up.
4. Establish Consistency- Life can be NUTS! But a routine for your dog is so helpful. Canine companions thrive on it. Consistency can help to keep dogs calm, sleep better, and keep life more peaceful.
5. Treat Yourself! And Your Dog!- Don't forget yourself this year! A massage (for you and your dog, I'm taking Scarlet to a doggie Yoga class, although she may be too noisy, but I'll try!) Some Frosty Paws dog ice cream or just an extra TV show on the couch with your pooch can be the best!
Happy 2013! May it be your best! And be the person your dog thinks you are!
Opt To Adopt!
Terrie & Scarlet
*Check out me and Kim Mulligan of the Morning Jolt socializing our beasts in Verona Park! they love walking together....Scarlet leads, Sam follows! lol
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
For 30 years WDHA FM has done one thing…and only one thing….Rocked New Jersey. WDHA has always provided New Jersey with the Best Classic Rock while always introducing Jersey to the Future of Rock And Roll. Like you, we have that Jersey Attitude! WDHA’s been ROCKING your community for 30 years and we aren’t going away! So, CRANK IT UP TO 11…WE’RE 105.5 WDHA, “THE ROCK OF NEW JERSEY”…ENOUGH SAID!Your feedback is important! Click here to send us your comments or suggestions.