Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing D-Club account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
I love recapping the years releases! 2012 was a slammin' year for new music...here are my favorites. Ranked of course!
10. The Rolling Stones - GRRRRR- The Stones...classics...3 cd's...c'mon what could be better?!
9. Papa Roach- The Conncection- Thrilled to see PR back with a loud, in your face monster, from one of the best live bands!
8. Soundgarden- King Animal- Finally....what took you so long boys?!
7. Heart- Fanatic- The Wilson sisters prove they can still write and rock the house. love them.
6. Tremonti- I love when Mark is metal! The band kicks...a great record!
5. Rush- Clockwork Angels- We waited a long time...it was worth it.
4. Three Days Grace- Transit of Venus- Boy have they matured. Slick with a kick.
3. Shinedown- Amaryllis- Beautiful melody, hard hooks, fantastic songwriting. Amazing.
2. Halestorm- Strange Case Of....LZZY and the band have proven they are a force to be reckoned with. A plus!
1. Slash- Apocalyptic Love- MY record of the year. Slash is a heavy virtuoso. Myles a monster voaclist with his own style. Every track indicitive of the records I grew up with. Anastasia is to me a classic already.
That does it kids! My top ten. I hope you didn't blow your ears out in 2012....well...maybe just a little!
See you tomorrow at ten!
NOTE: This thread is moderated, comments will not post immediately.
For 30 years WDHA FM has done one thing…and only one thing….Rocked New Jersey. WDHA has always provided New Jersey with the Best Classic Rock while always introducing Jersey to the Future of Rock And Roll. Like you, we have that Jersey Attitude! WDHA’s been ROCKING your community for 30 years and we aren’t going away! So, CRANK IT UP TO 11…WE’RE 105.5 WDHA, “THE ROCK OF NEW JERSEY”…ENOUGH SAID!
Your feedback is important! Click here to send us your comments or suggestions.