Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing D-Club account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Be careful with generators. Gasoline and diesel powered generators release a large amount of carbon monoxide, a colorless, odorless gas. Running generators within a basement garage or any enclosed or paritally enclosed structure will lead to a dangerous - and often fatal - accumulation of carbon monoxide. Because the gas is odorless and colorless, its effects are not recognized and people will either fall asleep or not wake up. Generators shuold be used outdoors and well away from any structure. In addition, generators should never be connected to a buildings electrical system unless done so by a licensed electrician as this can cause "back feeding" into the areas electrical grid re-energizing downed wires.
When electric power is out, many people turn to candles for light, which is dangerous. Candles are meant for effect and smell, not for lighting. They should never be left unattended, never be placed in areas where children or pets could knock them over, and or placed near combustible materials such as curtains.
Some more helpful tips:
-Listen to your battery-powered radio or television for updated information, and for any directions from public safety officials. -Use only a battery powered light, such as a flashlight, for emergency lighting-Turn off or unplug lights and appliances to prevent a circuit overload when the power returns. Leave one light on to let you know when power has been restored.
Protect Yourself from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:-Do not operate generators indoors-Do not use charcoal to cook indoors-Do not use you gas oven to heat your home
For 30 years WDHA FM has done one thing…and only one thing….Rocked New Jersey. WDHA has always provided New Jersey with the Best Classic Rock while always introducing Jersey to the Future of Rock And Roll. Like you, we have that Jersey Attitude! WDHA’s been ROCKING your community for 30 years and we aren’t going away! So, CRANK IT UP TO 11…WE’RE 105.5 WDHA, “THE ROCK OF NEW JERSEY”…ENOUGH SAID!
Your feedback is important! Click here to send us your comments or suggestions.