Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing D-Club account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Must be 21 or older to enter. Entrants will be chosen in a random drawing to compete in the Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament on February 1,2014 during the Big Game Game Day Event t Miami Mike’s. In addition 10 entrants will be chosen at random from those who enter on site at the event. Those entrants must arrive at the event by 3:30pm on February 1,2014.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. How to enter the Contest: The WDHA Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament (“Tournament”) contest registration will begin on Wednesday Friday, January 10, 2014 and end on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 (the "Contest Period"). Register for a chance to participate in the Tournament by filling out an official entry form at any participating sponsors' locations. An entry form may also be found on the WDHA website, www.wdhafm.com. Entries must be received by 12 midnight EST on Monday, January 29, 2014. Only one entry per person will be allowed; multiple entries will result in disqualification. The odds of being selected to participate in the Tournament depend on the actual number of eligible entries received.
2. Eligibility Restrictions: The Contest is open to all WDHA listeners who are U.S. residents and are 21 years of age or older. Employees of WDHA its corporate parent Greater Media, affiliated entities, its advertising agencies, participating sponsor/promotional partners, other radio stations in the New York and New Jersey metropolitan area, and the members of each of their respective immediate families or persons living in the same household are ineligible to participate or win. All winners must meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these rules in order to qualify for the prizes.
3. Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the 1st through 3rd place finishers at the Tournament. All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of WDHA, 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, 07927. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within forty-five (45) days after winning will be forfeited by the winner. Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. WDHA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value. Winners may not request prize substitution.
4. Selection of Winners: Decisions of station management and Tournament Master with respect to the Contest and the Tournament are final, and contestants specifically agree to accept the decision of all judges and officials associated with the Contest and Tournament. A total of 40 contestants will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received by midnight. EST on January 29, 2014. In addition, 10 or more contestants will be selected at random from all those who enter on site and arrive at the arena by 3:30pm on February 1, 2014. ALL CONTESTANTS MUST BE PRESENT AT THE EVENT BY 3:30 P.M. ON FEBRUARY 1,2014 IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT. The 50 contestants will compete in a Texas Hold’em No Limit Poker Tournament. Each player will begin with $5,000 in playing chips (chips will not represent actual money and will have no value). The blinds will begin at 100/200. The Tournament Master will have the authority to increase the value of the blinds in order to ensure the Tournament does not last more than 4 hours.
a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes, insurance, licensing, and fees connected to the prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be provided with an IRS form 1099 showing the value of the prize.
b. By participating in the Contest, contestants agree to have their name, voice, recorded comments, biographical information, photograph and likeness used in connection with the advertising or promotion of this Contest, WDHA, and the Contest Sponsors and to sign a publicity consent and a release of liability prior to delivery of the prize.
c. Contest finalists and winner agree to release and hold harmless the promotion Sponsors, WDHA and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability and any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest and any prize won. Winners will be required to sign a form releasing the promotion Sponsors, WDHA and its affiliated companies from all liability in connection with the Contest and the award and use of the prize before claiming the prize.
d. Neither WDHA nor the promotion Sponsors undertake any liability or responsibility, or make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to the performance, appearance or safety of the prize(s) awarded, for any failure to perform or negligent performance of any service provider, or for any other risk, incident or damage, direct or indirect, relating to or arising out of the Contest, including (but not limited to) cancellations, postponements, delays or other scheduling changes of promotional events or services; missed events or connections or inability of winner to attend; and accident, injury, damage or expense arising from or occurring during the Contest or the use of the prize, or travel to/from or attendance at the event, by the winner and/or winner’s guest(s). Neither WDHA nor the promotion Sponsors are responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed and WDHA and promotion Sponsors expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any persons or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prize awarded. WDHA is not responsible for the failure or malfunction of any telecommunications or computer system, or for lost, late or misdirected Contest entries, whether transmitted by mail, telephone, fax or email.
e. No purchase or other consideration is necessary to participate in or win the Contest.
f. Failure to conform to all contest rules, or any fraud or other illegal or inappropriate conduct on the part of a contestant, will result in the contestant’s disqualification and forfeiture of any prize won.
6. Rules: Copies of the written Contest rules are available upon request during regular business hours at WDHA, 55 Horsehill Road, Cedar Knolls, New Jersey 07927. Contest is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
For 30 years WDHA FM has done one thing…and only one thing….Rocked New Jersey. WDHA has always provided New Jersey with the Best Classic Rock while always introducing Jersey to the Future of Rock And Roll. Like you, we have that Jersey Attitude! WDHA’s been ROCKING your community for 30 years and we aren’t going away! So, CRANK IT UP TO 11…WE’RE 105.5 WDHA, “THE ROCK OF NEW JERSEY”…ENOUGH SAID!
Your feedback is important! Click here to send us your comments or suggestions.