Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.
We've found your existing D-Club account. Please login below to complete the Facebook login process.
Instead of a "Shot in the Dark" it sounds like Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osborne and wife Sharon saw flames in the dark early this week when a small fire erupted at their Beverly Hills home.
Not to worry; everyone made it out just fine sans Ozzy's eyebrows!
According to Huffington Post UK, Sharon left a candle burning. In true rock fashion, Ozzy, his arm already in a cast due to a recent surgery, tried to tackle the flame himself after the candle burst and the couple’s living room was set ablaze. Sharon attempted to extinguish it also with water which made the oil-based fire even worse.
Luckily, the Fire Department came quickly to the scene and successfully put out the fire.
Sharon opened up about the dramatic incident on her show "The Talk", explaining “Everybody is fine. There was only Ozzy, myself and the dogs in the house last night.” She sincerely apologized for the fiasco and vowed to never light candles in their home again.
We knew a little fire wouldn’t take down the Prince of Darkness! Wish him a speedy recovery below!
More Rock Candy News
For 30 years WDHA FM has done one thing…and only one thing….Rocked New Jersey. WDHA has always provided New Jersey with the Best Classic Rock while always introducing Jersey to the Future of Rock And Roll. Like you, we have that Jersey Attitude! WDHA’s been ROCKING your community for 30 years and we aren’t going away! So, CRANK IT UP TO 11…WE’RE 105.5 WDHA, “THE ROCK OF NEW JERSEY”…ENOUGH SAID!
Your feedback is important! Click here to send us your comments or suggestions.